Monday, January 12

For the Audience

So this morning while I was washing dishes, I had this lyric from Usher stuck in my head. A friend of mine, who actually might not be a consider a friend anymore, long ago, used this to jokingly describe herself. The lyric is
we want a lady on the street, but a freak in the bed

And then I got to wondering, would I be satisfied if I found a person who completed me in every way, but was not able to perform under the covers? And to be honest I didn't have an answer. Also, if dating two people at the same time and one was funny, caring, intellectually stimulating and all the other things people should, but sucked in bed AND the other was no where near as good, but was a sex goddess, who would I choose? (Now to be clear, Lady Number 2, isn't a terrible person, she just isn't perfect) I am still not sure. Hopefully, I don't learn through trial and error.

But fair reader, what about yourself? Do you know which way you would choose? Or have you had to choose in such a situation? Obviously, change gender when necessary.

How much does sex play in choosing a partner?

2 comments:

  1. Now this may be TMI for you... but I'm gonna go ahead and say it anyway.

    I actually have not hit "The Big O" from another person in four years. It has not been for lack of trying, either.

    That being said, I think my decision would be VERY difficult indeed. If a guy actually got me off in bed, I think it would be hard to resist choosing him over Guy #1.

    I'm with you in hoping I'm never in the position to have to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know they have sex therapists now? Just sayin'... ;)

    ReplyDelete