Tuesday, January 27

Suffice it to say

I am learning a lot about myself from some recent experiences. Involving the opposite sex. And I would like to get it off my chest. And I would type it all here and indulge/cringe at the feedback, BUT I know there are a plenty of trollers who would think it is way WAY too much information. Close friends and family, who would probably like to avoid the true inner workings of my brain. Nobody wants to read their big brother's opinion on foreplay, sex or the dating ettiquet of 20-something young "professionals". So for now I am going to hold off. But as the title states, suffice it say, I have learned a lot in a few short days. Now, I just need to try and figure out what it all means.

More posts to come!

2 comments:

  1. I've learned through my time blogging that I do it for myself and to hell with what my family thinks. Yes, they all read it including my parents and sister but if they are afraid of what they are going to read then I suggest they not frequent my blog.

    Just my thoughts. I'm glad you've learned a bit about yourself recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My quote of the day yesterday was:

    "Love is the answer. But while you are looking for the answer sex raises a lot of good questions."

    :-) Good for you! I can't wait to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete