Tuesday, February 3

Balls And Dolls

Look -- two days in a row!!!

So I know Sunday had some major sporting event on TV... some ultra-bowl or something or other -- with two terrible teams that didn't deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone make it to the final game of the year (It wasn't all bad. I did win $40 because of the final score).

Sunday also was the second game for the drinking team I am on. Did I say drinking? I meant kickball. Sorry, must have been a Freudian slip. Suffice it to say, we are now 2-0 for the season. With a come back win in the 4th inning, against Blue Balls (the dreaded royal blue team).

It was definitely a quality experience. Yours truly got on base twice, with 1 run scored. I will keep everyone posted from a time to time on our season -- especially if we beat all the teams that have been around for a few years!


From our first game. I have no idea what is in those read cups!! And the rumors are definitely false that we finished two 30 packs in less than an hour. Or that we are requiring three 30 packs for all future games. It's going to be a great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment