Saturday, February 28

I want to stop this train

So it's happened. At 23, the first of my college friends have gotten engaged!!! How crazily awesome is that. They've been together for quite some time, so it isn't actually a surprise. She hasn't posted any pictures on the ring/celebration, but I am sure she will once everyone knows. If you are interested you can keep an eye on the The Sassy Kathy blog.

There seems to have been a whole shin-dig involving all my other friends from college. It's cool being left out of the loop. I guess I knew relatively quickly considering the circumstances. But they all got invited... hhhhmmmmmrrrr. However, if it means that I get to have beautiful days like today in February (76 and sunny) then it still may very well be worth it.

Congratulations Kathryn and Jared!!!! When's the date? I need to book a flight!

4 comments:

  1. The one that got away :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuuuuuuuuuu! :)

    (and you weren't left out on purpose! you were in CA! thats what you GET for moving 10 zillion miles away! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be silly Benjamin. I decided about an hour and a half before I left for New Brunswick that I was going to pop the question. Everyone was called last minute to see if they could scurry down to New Brunswick, and luckily most were able to make it. Unless you are experimenting on the teleportation of dolphins in your lab in Cali you would not have been able to make it. We made sure you were notified shortly after the first toast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great. Congrats to your friends -- weddings are so much fun.
    As for friends getting married..I'm kind of scared of when that will start happening with me and my friends lol. eeek. hah.

    ReplyDelete